Click here to learn more and to Register
nformation for clubs:
Whether you’re new to the game, or have played for many years; to play cricket for any Club in Mid Canterbury (NZ) you are required to register online via CricHQ.
** This is a rule of New Zealand Cricket, of which Mid Canterbury Cricket is a member.
Benefits of registration:
- Life-long 24/7 access to your individual player stats and achievements
- Receive your own match reports via email
- Compare your stats with your team mates or your favourite BLACKCAPS and WHITE FERNS
- Share your results with friends and family anywhere in the world.
- Notifications of changes to training/matches/cancellations.
- Access to exclusive cricket social network.
- Get your talent recognised – coaches and selectors could be watching you!
- Sign up for relevant news – note if you do not want to receive newsletters you can disable this part.
- Below you will find your club name that links to your club registration page.
- Click your club link and a new page opens
- Near the top right you will see a green button that says;
- “Registrations Open – Register online” – click it and fill in your details.
- I suggest signing in via Email
- After filling in basics (name, email, age, country, region) click the next register button and fill in additional info.
- Log out at top right when completed.
Allenton Registration :: Coldstream Registration
Lauriston Registration :: Methven Registration
Technical Registration :: Ashburton College
Winter training is coming up below are all the details and how to register, we also have a flyer with all the information on our coaching page.
Mid Canterbury Cricket Winter Training Details
- For both Boy’s and Girl’s between the ages of 8 and 18.
- Six weekly one hour sessions covering a vast array of, batting, bowling and wicket keeping skills.
- Mid Canterbury Coaches Garfield Charles and Mark Reid run all sessions.
- Small groups to optimise coaching time with each player.
- Start on the 21st of August and run to the 30th of September
- Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s
- $100 per player for the six sessions. You can pay online to, 03-1351-0300333-00, please use name and winter training as a reference.
- All sessions are held at the Indoor Centre at the Ashburton Oval on Park Lane.
Name, age and preferred training day.