Mid Canterbury Cricket AGM
Domain Pavilion at 7.30pm on Tuesday October 16th, 2018
Board Members required. For full details and your chance to contribute to Mid Canterbury Cricket you can view full details here
nformation for clubs:
Whether you’re new to the game, or have played for many years; to play cricket for any Club in Mid Canterbury (NZ) you are required to register online via CricHQ.
** This is a rule of New Zealand Cricket, of which Mid Canterbury Cricket is a member.
Benefits of registration:
- Life-long 24/7 access to your individual player stats and achievements
- Receive your own match reports via email
- Compare your stats with your team mates or your favourite BLACKCAPS and WHITE FERNS
- Share your results with friends and family anywhere in the world.
- Notifications of changes to training/matches/cancellations.
- Access to exclusive cricket social network.
- Get your talent recognised – coaches and selectors could be watching you!
- Sign up for relevant news – note if you do not want to receive newsletters you can disable this part.
- Below you will find your club name that links to your club registration page.
- Click your club link and a new page opens
- Near the top right you will see a green button that says;
- “Registrations Open – Register online” – click it and fill in your details.
- I suggest signing in via Email
- After filling in basics (name, email, age, country, region) click the next register button and fill in additional info.
- Log out at top right when completed.
Allenton Registration :: Coldstream Registration
Lauriston Registration :: Methven Registration
Technical Registration :: Ashburton College
Winter training is coming up below are all the details and how to register, we also have a flyer with all the information on our coaching page.
Mid Canterbury Cricket Winter Training Details
- For both Boy’s and Girl’s between the ages of 8 and 18.
- Six weekly one hour sessions covering a vast array of, batting, bowling and wicket keeping skills.
- Mid Canterbury Coaches Garfield Charles and Mark Reid run all sessions.
- Small groups to optimise coaching time with each player.
- Start on the 21st of August and run to the 30th of September
- Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s
- $100 per player for the six sessions. You can pay online to, 03-1351-0300333-00, please use name and winter training as a reference.
- All sessions are held at the Indoor Centre at the Ashburton Oval on Park Lane.
Name, age and preferred training day.