Location - Corner of Line Road and Winchmore Lauriston Barrhill Road- The ground is available for hire
Lauriston Cricket Club Officers 2017-18
- Patrons W. Ashworth / A. C. Goodwin / B. Hooper
- President Rob Hopper
- Vice President Grant Goodwin
- Secretary/Treasurer Richard Orr
- Senior Co-Captains Matt Pawsey/Bevan Richan
- Junior Committee A. Butterick, B. Begg, M. Smith & K. Clark
- Senior Contact Matt Pawsey – Phone 027 326 6088
New members are always welcome.
The club currently enters one team in the senior grade competition and team in each of the junior grades – 4th, 5th & 6th Grade. Lauriston also runs Superstar Academy for beginner’s to learn the game of cricket and have fun – with over 20 kids taking part last season.